Real Estate Services of Connecticut
Has Been Presented
Best Active Adult Community Over $300,000
For Spinnaker, East Lyme, CT
Click here to view the award.
Navigate New Waters
East Lyme. Wooded Shores. Clean Water. Marshes tucked quietly behind flowing rivers. Where Osprey thrive on the teeming variety of life nourished by the tides
Niantic. A village steeped in history, and touched by Connecticut's costal charm.
Rocky Neck State Park. A two-mile stretch of waterfront featuring an unusual mingling of beach and meadow, salt and fresh water, inlets and coves
Spinnaker. Designed in harmony with its shoreline environment
Spinnaker is an active adult community of 103 detached single-family home condominiums located off Rt. 156 in East Lyme, CT. Developed by Real Estate Service of CT (RESC), the Spinnaker community is the perfect environment for those 55 and over who wish to spend time enjoying their Connecticut Shoreline home, not maintaining it.
Spinnakers location is ideal.
You can choose from many different models and a variety of options to suit your individual needs. Dozens of extras, which usually add to the cost of a newly built home, are included in the price of your home.
Spinnaker's Sales Center features:
- A Virtual Reality Tour in 3-D, presented on a large screen TV, that enables you to click a mouse and enter seven of Spinnaker's eight models, viewing rooms from various angles with and without furniture.
- A room dedicated to many of the selections and upgrades available to Spinnaker buyers, enabling them to make most of their decisions in one place ~ a major time saver.
- Potential buyers can see many of the construction materials and items RESC uses in building the homes at Spinnaker. ~ Often these items are hidden from view after construction begins, so we show what is under the roof, beneath the foundation and behind the walls.
The way RESC builds our homes, and the materials and products we select, separate us from others in the industry and attest to the quality and care we put into our craft.
RESC's philosophy of a sales center under one roof and computer generated views of its designs and floor plans has been praised by both the building industry and the media.
- The Spinnaker project gained the full endorsement of East Lyme's Planning Commission and First Selectman Wayne Fraser.
- RESC is a locally based company, considered one of Connecticut's largest real estate development firms.
- RESC signature projects include the award winning 360 home community of Riverbend, in Middletown, and Old Farms, also in Middletown, a unique equestrian neighborhood of 67 elegant custom homes that has won praise from both buyers and the building industry.
- The Hartford County Home Builders Association gave RESC an award for Best Sales Center
- The New York Times featured RESC's Virtual Presentation strategy for gaining sales in a major story in its national real estate section.
- RESC is presently building single-family homes in Ledyard and Deep River.